Unique in a way that it is a gentle cleanser (in fact it is the only cleanser of a class of common toxins known as aflatoxins) while at the same time it is a calorie-free energizing tonic. Athletes cherish chlorophyll as a potent antioxidant, as well as a bronchial dilator (opens up airways allowing more oxygen to enter your system). Moreover, chlorophyll can aid the body in repairing tissue and injuries; this property is effective for both internal and external injuries.
- Chlorophyll is both food and healer. As a source of health, it has no equal.
- Builds a high blood count
- Provides iron to organs.
- Counteracts toxins.
- Improves anemic conditions.
- Cleans & deodorizes bowel tissue
- Helps purify the liver.
- Aids hepatitis improvement.
- Improves blood sugar problems (diabetics).
- Aids asthma improvements.
- Benefits inflamed tonsils.
- Soothes painful hemorrhoids and piles.
- Revitalizes vascular system in the legs.
- Reduces inflammation pain.
- Improves milk production.
- Helps sores heal faster.
- Eliminates body odours.
- Resists bacterial infections in wounds.
- Cleans tooth and gum structures.
- Improves nasal functioning.
- Relieves sore throat.
- Makes an excellent throat gargle.
- Soothes ulcerous tissue.
- Improves varicose veins.
Dosage: Add 1 tablespoon to water 2 times daily.
Sodium copper chlorophyllin (Chlorophyll) from English alfalfa (150mg/Tbsp.)
Natural spearmint oil