Customer Support 10 AM - 3 PM Mon - Fri
100% Genuine Products
Easy Return Policy
Free Shipping In Canada
On $54.99+ Order
Sisu Cool B50 200 Veggie Caps
Supports brain, liver, and adrenal functions increases energy, promotes hormone balance, and supports healthy cholesterol and homocysteine levels
SISU Cool B50 helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins. A factor in the maintenance of good health.
- Complete B complex formula plus biotin, choline and inositol
- B vitamins support brain function and fetal brain development
- Vitamin B12 is involved in energy production and supports the production of red blood cells
- Vitamin B6, B12 and folic acid together help reduce homocysteine levels, a risk factor for heart disease
- B vitamins support liver detoxification, healthy cholesterol levels, adrenal function, and hormone balance
- Supplementing with B vitamins is often recommended for people exposed to high levels of stress, people with very active lifestyles, women addressing hormonal issues, and seniors
Dosage: (Adult) Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Medicinal: (per capsule) Vitamin B1 (thiamine (thiamine hydrochloride))...50 mg; Vitamin B2...50 mg (riboflavin/riboflavin-5-phosphate (sodium salt)); Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)...50 mg; Vitamin B6...50 mg (pyridoxine hydrochloride, pyridoxal-5-phosphate); Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)...50 mcg; Pantothenic acid (calcium-d-pantothenate)...50 mg; Folate (folic acid)...400 mcg; Biotin...50 mcg; Inositol...50 mg; Choline (choline bitartrate)...50 mg
Non-medicinal: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide.
Village Vitamin Store does not provide medical advice. Our Website is intended for informational purposes and product inquiries.
It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the Village Vitamin Store Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
At Village Vitamin Store, we Always work hard to ensure the accuracy of the product images and information contained on our website. However, some manufacturing changes packaging or ingredients without notice. and, may be pending updates on our website.
We always recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Village Vitamin Store.
Probiotics are refrigerated in our warehouse to ensure quality and optimal potency.
They are also shipped with a FREE ice pack. Although the product may not be cold when it arrives, the ice pack helps maintain a cooler temperature during transit.