SISU Ester ACES is a vitamin and mineral supplement for promoting overall health.
- Synergistic combination of the most powerful antioxidant vitamins and minerals; vitamin C, beta carotene, vitamin E, and selenium
- Ester-C® is a less acidic vitamin C that has been proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells for long lasting protection
- Selenium and vitamin E work together to prevent free radical damage to cell membranes
- High incidence of breast cancer and cardiovascular disease have been reported where low levels of selenium are found in people’s diets
- Vitamin E inhibits oxidation, cholesterol build-up, and blood clotting, all aspects of heart disease
- Beta carotene is a carotenoid, a type of antioxidant that strengthens the cardiovascular and immune systems and is essential to eye health
Dosage: (Adult) Take 1 capsule daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Medicinal: (per cap) Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate)...250 mg from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate; Beta carotene...1,500 mcg RAE equivalent to 3,000 mcg (10,000 IU) beta carotene; Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate)...134 mg AT equivalent to 200 IU vitamin E activity;
Selenium (sodium selenite)...50 mcg
Non-Medicinal: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide.
Capsule Shell: gelatin