Customer Support 10 AM - 3 PM Mon - Fri
100% Genuine Products
Easy Return Policy
Free Shipping In Canada
On $54.99+ Order
Sisu Ester-C 1000mg 120 Tablets*
Sisu Ester-C 1000mg 120 Tablets
SISU Ester-C helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums. An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
- Ester-C® is a unique, patented form of calcium ascorbate, which is made when ascorbic acid (regular vitamin C) is buffered with calcium using a water-based process
- The calcium in Ester-C® provides part of your daily calcium requirements
- Ester-C® contains active vitamin C metabolites including L-threonate, which enhance cellular absorption and retention
- Ester-C® is the only form of vitamin C that has been proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells of the immune system
- Less acidic and easier on the stomach than ascorbic acid
- Enhanced with quercetin, a powerful bioflavonoid and antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and anti-histamine properties
- Ester-C® has a clinically-proven, higher bioavailability and retention rate than other forms of vitamin C
- Formulated with citrus-free ingredients for people wishing to avoid citrus
(Adult) Take 1 tablet daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
(per tab) Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate*)...1,000 mg; Calcium (calcium ascorbate*)...125 mg. *from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate
quercetin (100 mg), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), stearic acid (vegetable), silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, maltodextrin, acacia, calcium carbonate.
Coating: hypromellose, vegetable glycerin.
Village Vitamin Store does not provide medical advice. Our Website is intended for informational purposes and product inquiries.
It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the Village Vitamin Store Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
At Village Vitamin Store, we Always work hard to ensure the accuracy of the product images and information contained on our website. However, some manufacturing changes packaging or ingredients without notice. and, may be pending updates on our website.
We always recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Village Vitamin Store.
Probiotics are refrigerated in our warehouse to ensure quality and optimal potency.
They are also shipped with a FREE ice pack. Although the product may not be cold when it arrives, the ice pack helps maintain a cooler temperature during transit.