- 1,000 mg of Ester-C® vitamin C per serving
- Ester-C® is a unique, patented form of calcium ascorbate that is less acidic and easier on the stomach than regular vitamin C
- Ester-C® is the only form of vitamin C that has been clinically proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells of the immune system
- Enhanced with nourishing, energy-supporting B vitamins and electrolytes
- Added calcium, magnesium, and trace minerals to support bone, joint, collagen, and skin health
- Naturally sweetened , low-calorie powder blend
- Mixes into a non-effervescent vitamin drink in a variety of great-tasting flavours
- Formulated with naturally-occurring amino and fruit acids to enhance the natural flavour
Each capsule contains:
12 billion active cells* of the following specially cultured strains of probiotics:
Total bacterial culture
12 billion cfu†
Lactobacillus casei (HA-108) (whole cell) 25% 3 billion cfu†
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA-111) (whole cell) 12% 1.44 billion cfu†
Bifidobacterium breve (HA-129) (whole cell) 10% 1.20 billion cfu†
Bifidobacterium longum subsp. longum (HA-135) (whole cell) 10% 1.20 billion cfu†
Lactobacillus acidophilus (HA-122) (whole cell) 10% 1.20 billion cfu†
Lactobacillus plantarum (HA-119) (whole cell) 10% 1.20 billion cfu†
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (bifidus) (HA-114) (whole cell) 10% 1.20 billion cfu†
Bifidobacterium bifidum (HA-132) (whole cell) 5% 0.60 billion cfu†
Lactobacillus fermentum (HA-179) (whole cell) 5% 0.60 billion cfu†
Lactobacillus salivarius (HA-118) (whole cell) 1% 0.12 billion cfu†
Lactobacillus paracasei (HA-196) (whole cell) 1% 0.12 billion cfu†
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (HA-194) (whole cell) 1% 0.12 billion cfu†
†cfu: colony forming units
Maltodextrin, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), fructooligosaccharides (FOS), inulin, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), silica, ascorbic acid, skim milk, trypticase-soy broth, sucrose, yeast extract
Village Vitamin Store does not provide medical advice. Our Website is intended for informational purposes and product inquiries.
It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the Village Vitamin Store Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
At Village Vitamin Store, we Always work hard to ensure the accuracy of the product images and information contained on our website. However, some manufacturing changes packaging or ingredients without notice. and, may be pending updates on our website.
We always recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Village Vitamin Store.
Probiotics are refrigerated in our warehouse to ensure quality and optimal potency.
They are also shipped with a FREE ice pack. Although the product may not be cold when it arrives, the ice pack helps maintain a cooler temperature during transit.