SISU Ginkgo Memory Caps aids in the enhancement of memory, cognitive as well as peripheral vascular circulatory functions.
- High-potency ginkgo leaf extract
- Improves blood flow and oxygen to the brain, helps enhance memory, cognitive function, and lessen symptoms of dementia
- Inhibits blood clotting and improves blood flow to the eyes, hands, legs, and throughout the body
- Contains antioxidants that scavenge free radicals, reducing the tissue damage that can be caused by oxidation
- Long history of use in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to improve cognitive function
(Adult) Take 1 capsule 2 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Medicinal: (per capsule)
Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) leaf extract...60 mg - Standardized to contain 24% flavone glycosides & 6% terpene lactones
Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable).
Capsule Shell: Hypromellose.
Village Vitamin Store does not provide medical advice. Our Website is intended for informational purposes and product inquiries.
It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the Village Vitamin Store Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
At Village Vitamin Store, we Always work hard to ensure the accuracy of the product images and information contained on our website. However, some manufacturing changes packaging or ingredients without notice. and, may be pending updates on our website.
We always recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Village Vitamin Store.
Probiotics are refrigerated in our warehouse to ensure quality and optimal potency.
They are also shipped with a FREE ice pack. Although the product may not be cold when it arrives, the ice pack helps maintain a cooler temperature during transit.