SISU L-Lysine 500MG 90 Caps
SISU L-Lysine helps to reduce the recurrence, severity, and healing time of cold sores.
- Can be taken at the first sign of a Herpes outbreak to stop it from progressing or preventively if outbreaks are frequent
- L-Arginine supports replication of the Herpes virus and should be avoided during an outbreak, along with food sources such as chocolate, peanuts, almonds, and raisins
- L-Lysine supports production of L-Carnitine which is important throughout the body including the cardiovascular system, energy production and the breakdown of fats
- L-Carnitine is vital to healthy heart and brain function (especially in older people) as well as liver health and male fertility
- Just one capsule per day of L-Lysine may aid calcium absorption and support the formation of collagen, which is important for bone and joint health
(Adult) Take orally 2 capsules three times daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.
L-Lysine (hydrochloride)...500 mg (2S) – 2,6 – Diaminohexanoic acid
Magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Village Vitamin Store does not provide medical advice. Our Website is intended for informational purposes and product inquiries.
It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the Village Vitamin Store Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
At Village Vitamin Store, we Always work hard to ensure the accuracy of the product images and information contained on our website. However, some manufacturing changes packaging or ingredients without notice. and, may be pending updates on our website.
We always recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Village Vitamin Store.
Probiotics are refrigerated in our warehouse to ensure quality and optimal potency.
They are also shipped with a FREE ice pack. Although the product may not be cold when it arrives, the ice pack helps maintain a cooler temperature during transit.