SISU Zinc Citrate is a factor in the maintenance of good health. Helps tissue formation. Helps the body to metabolize proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- May help reduce the duration of the common cold
- Supports the immune system
- Helps slow the progression of Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD) in combination with other antioxidant nutrients such as vitamin C, vitamin E, and beta carotene
- Improves skin health and helps clear acne
- Important for the production of the male hormone testosterone, zinc may help improve sperm count and is a factor in prostate health
- Plays an important role in metabolism of blood sugar
Dosage: (Adult) Take one capsule a day with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Medicinal: (per cap) Zinc (Zinc citrate)...30 mg
Non-medicinal: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Capsule Shell: hypromellose