Ashwagandha has been called India’s wonder herb and is one of the most renowned herbal tonics and adaptogens in the world. It enjoys a long and distinguished history of use in Ayurvedic medicine, the traditional medical system of India.
• Reduces anxiety and stress, improving stamina and brain function
• Provides a calming or relaxing effect
• Strengthens the body’s vitality and increases its resilience in the face of infection
Who it’s for:
• Individuals requiring a tonic for anxiety, nervousness, or insomnia
• Those looking for increased strength, endurance, and memory improvement
• Men and women seeking to improve sexual performance
Dosage: Adults: Take 2.66 ml (80 drops) 3 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach.
Cautions and Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant. Contraindications: Consumption with alcohol, other drugs or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
Certified Organic Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera, root)
Distilled water, Certified Organic alcohol