The name says it all. St. Francis Herb Farm’s Sinafect® is the perfect formula for acute sinusitis and nasal allergies. For effective treatment of chronic sinusitis, we recommend rotating the use of Sinafect® with Oréganum Plus® Gelcaps.
Featuring the following herbs:
- Eyebright, a powerful antimucosal herb
- Antihistamine nettle
- Antimicrobial wild indigo
- Bayberry, a circulatory stimulant
- Elder, an antispasmodic herb especially useful for acute and chronic sinusitis
- Echinace®, our robust blend of two complementary species of antiseptic, immune-enhancing echinacea
- Anti-inflammatory golden rod
- Antibacterial goldenseal, which is also a mucous membrane restorative
- Southern prickly ash and thuja, both significantly antimicrobial
Who it’s for:
Those who want a powerful, natural antihistamine formula to relieve the mucosal congestion and inflammation that accompany acute and chronic sinusitis, as well as hay fever allergies.
Dosage: Adults: Take 2 mL (60 drops) three times daily in a little water on an empty stomach.
Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis, herb top), Nettle (Urtica dioica, herb top), Wild Indigo (Baptisia tinctoria, root), Bayberry (Myrica cerifera, bark), Elder (Sambucus nigra, flower), Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea, root and top), Golden Rod (Solidago canadensis, herb top), Goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis, root), Echinacea (Echinacea angustifolia, root and rhizome), Southern Prickly Ash (Zanthoxylum clava-herculis, bark), Thuja (Thuja occidentalis, leaf tips)
Certified Organic Alcohol, Distilled water, Sweet whey (Bos Taurus – milk), Certified Organic vegetable glycerine