An excellent multi-vitamin/mineral nutritional supplement is good “dietary insurance” and a small investment to make to ensure you are getting all the essential nutrients daily, particularly if you aren’t eating a balanced diet.
Essential Nutrients 50+
- Includes optimal amounts of two key minerals – calcium and magnesium – in highly absorbable chelate form.
- Vitamin A promotes eye health, healthy skin, and immune function*
- Vitamins C and E provide antioxidant support for cellular protection*
- Vitamin D promotes strong bones and healthy immune function*
- B vitamins, including tissue-ready forms of folate and B12, support heart, blood vessel, and nerve health*
- Zinc bisglycinate, a highly absorbable form of zinc, benefits immune function and skin health*
- Chromium supports a healthy blood sugar level*
- No copper or iron in either formula
We believe a good multiple-vitamin and mineral formula is the starting point for every individual’s supplementation needs and that it should contain all the essential nutrients. We also believe that by using the purest, most bioavailable raw materials – without adding any unnecessary additives or preservatives – absorption and utilization of the nutrients will be maximized and health outcomes will be optimized.
Village Vitamin Store does not provide medical advice. Our Website is intended for informational purposes and product inquiries.
It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the Village Vitamin Store Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
At Village Vitamin Store, we Always work hard to ensure the accuracy of the product images and information contained on our website. However, some manufacturing changes packaging or ingredients without notice. and, may be pending updates on our website.
We always recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Village Vitamin Store.
Probiotics are refrigerated in our warehouse to ensure quality and optimal potency.
They are also shipped with a FREE ice pack. Although the product may not be cold when it arrives, the ice pack helps maintain a cooler temperature during transit.