Trophic Calcium Lactate helps in the maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Essential nutrient and is associated with the acid/base system, bone and tooth formation, function of the muscles, heart, skin, blood and nerves
- Up to 99% of the calcium in the body is found in the hard tissues (tooth and bone)
- The remainder is distributed widely throughout the soft tissues and organs, performing a variety of important functions
- Essential in blood clotting and in nerve transmission and in the passage of nutrients through cell walls
- Poor bone and tooth formation, slow blood clotting, excessive and painful menstruation, osteoporosis, nervousness, irritability, insomnia and heart palpitations are indications of calcium deficiency