Trophic Calcium Lactate helps in the maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Essential nutrient and is associated with the acid/base system, bone and tooth formation, function of the muscles, heart, skin, blood and nerves
- Up to 99% of the calcium in the body is found in the hard tissues (tooth and bone)
- The remainder is distributed widely throughout the soft tissues and organs, performing a variety of important functions
- Essential in blood clotting and in nerve transmission and in the passage of nutrients through cell walls
- Poor bone and tooth formation, slow blood clotting, excessive and painful menstruation, osteoporosis, nervousness, irritability, insomnia and heart palpitations are indications of calcium deficiency
Village Vitamin Store does not provide medical advice. Our Website is intended for informational purposes and product inquiries.
It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the Village Vitamin Store Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
At Village Vitamin Store, we Always work hard to ensure the accuracy of the product images and information contained on our website. However, some manufacturing changes packaging or ingredients without notice. and, may be pending updates on our website.
We always recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Village Vitamin Store.
Probiotics are refrigerated in our warehouse to ensure quality and optimal potency.
They are also shipped with a FREE ice pack. Although the product may not be cold when it arrives, the ice pack helps maintain a cooler temperature during transit.