The problems is that minerals can be depleted from the soil due to modern agricultural practices. That means there are less trace and essential minerals in the food we eat - leaving the typical diet lacking in proper nutrition.
- Adults and Children (12 years and older): Take 1 to 4 tablets one to four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (6-11 years): Take 1 to 3 tablets, one to four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (1-5 years): Take 1/2 to 3 tablets, one to three times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Infants (0-11 months): Take 1/2 to 3 tablets, one to two times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. For children 0-2 years old, dissolve tablet in small amount of water.
- Acute Dosing: Follow the above age recommended tablet amounts and take every 15 to 60 minutes (up to 12 times per day) or until symptoms improve, then resume general dosing.
1 tablet contains equal parts of:
Calcarea sulphurica (Calcium sulfate) 6X
Calcium phosphoricum 6X
---(Calcium hydrogen phosphate dehydrate)
Kali muriaticum (Potassium chloride) 6X
Kalium phosphoricum 6X
---(Potassium dihydrogen phosphate)
Kali sulphuricum (Potassium sulfate) 6X
Magnesium phosphorica 6X
---(Magnesium hydrogen phosphate trihydate)
Natrum muriaticum (Sodium chloride) 6X
Natrum phosphoricum (Sodium phosphate) 6X
Natrum sulfuricum 6X
---(Anhydrous sodium sulfate)
Calcarea fluorica (Calcium fluoride) 12X
Ferrum phosphoricum 12X
---(Hydated iron [III] phosphate)
Silicea (Silicon dioxide) 12X
Village Vitamin Store does not provide medical advice. Our Website is intended for informational purposes and product inquiries.
It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the Village Vitamin Store Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
At Village Vitamin Store, we Always work hard to ensure the accuracy of the product images and information contained on our website. However, some manufacturing changes packaging or ingredients without notice. and, may be pending updates on our website.
We always recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Village Vitamin Store.
Probiotics are refrigerated in our warehouse to ensure quality and optimal potency.
They are also shipped with a FREE ice pack. Although the product may not be cold when it arrives, the ice pack helps maintain a cooler temperature during transit.