Customer Support 10 AM - 3 PM Mon - Fri
100% Genuine Products
Easy Return Policy
Free Shipping In Canada
On $54.99+ Order
ViaZen Energy 60 capsules
- Siberian ginseng Root
- Vitamines B
Vegetable magnesium stearate, gelatin. Viazen Energy is free from wheat, soya, corn, yeast, peanut, gluten, egg and dairy products. It does not contain preservatives, sweeteners, colouring agents, artificial flavours and is exempt of GMO.
Viazen Energy will be taken on a regular basis at the daily dosage of 1 capsule 2 times a day with food, during one month. The benefits will start to be observed the first days of use, but the optimal results will appear after two weeks. Viazen Energy is recommended during demanding periods of life: season changing, overwork, intensive sport training, convalescence, hypothyroidism, adrenal glands unbalance, repetitive infections, etc. After a one month treatment, it is recommended to make a therapeutic pause of approximately one week, and then repeat the treatment for another month if necessary.
1) Relief of physical and mental fatigue
2) Better concentration and alertness
3) Relief of depressive condition
4) Well being state
- Do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding period.
- Be aware in presence of hypoglycemic therapy.
- Be aware in presence of auto-immune diseases or if you have any type of acute infection.
- Be aware in presence of a low protein diet.
Do not use in presence of high blood pressure.
- Consult a health care practitioner if use is extended beyond 1 month or if symptoms persist or worsen or prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, if you have any type of acute infection or if you are following a low protein diet. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if you have high blood pressure.
Village Vitamin Store does not provide medical advice. Our Website is intended for informational purposes and product inquiries.
It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the Village Vitamin Store Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
At Village Vitamin Store, we Always work hard to ensure the accuracy of the product images and information contained on our website. However, some manufacturing changes packaging or ingredients without notice. and, may be pending updates on our website.
We always recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Village Vitamin Store.
Probiotics are refrigerated in our warehouse to ensure quality and optimal potency.
They are also shipped with a FREE ice pack. Although the product may not be cold when it arrives, the ice pack helps maintain a cooler temperature during transit.