Wobenzym N is the authentic systemic enzyme formula trusted by millions worldwide to provide clinically demonstrated support for joint and inflammation health. First introduced in Germany as a pharmaceutical over 40 years ago, Wobenzym N has been updated, but still features the timetested, synergistic combination of plant-based enzymes, pancreatic enzymes and antioxidants. These powerful yet delicate enzymes are protected by a vegetable-based enteric coating which ensures optimal absorption and utilization in the blood stream.
Features & Benefits:
- Provides support for healthy joints
- Improves gastrointestinal motility
- Aids in sports injury recuperation
Suggested Usage: Take three (3) tablets, two (2) times daily, at least 45 minutes before meals or as recommended by your healthcare Professional.
Medicinal Ingredients (per tablet):
- Sus scrofa, Pancreatin** ... 100 mg
- Carica papaya, Papain** 164 FIP-units*** ... 60 mg
- Ananus comosus, Bromelain** 225 FIP-units ... 45 mg
- Sus scrofa, Trypsin** (pancreas) 720 FIP-units ... 24 mg
- Sus scrofa, Chymotrypsin** ... 1 mg
- Sophora japonica, Rutoside trihydrate** (Rutin) ... 50 mg
- (pancreas) 18,666 USP units protease
- (pancreas) 300 FIP-units
** From dried purified aqueous extracts.
*** FIP is the measurement of enzyme activity according to the methods of the International Pharmaceutical Federation.
Non Medicinal ingredients: Cellulose, vegetable-based enteric coating, vegetable stearate, natural vanilla flavour, purified water.
This product does not contain yeast, gluten, soy, milk/dairy, sodium, sugar, artificial colouring or preservatives.
Warnings: If you are pregnant or breast feeding, suffer from,bleeding disorders or liver damage, or if you are taking anticoagulant drugs (such as Warfarin), consult a healthcare professional before using this product.
Wobenzym®N is backed by decades of clinical research.