Ultimate Guide to CanPrev Supplements
CanPrev is a leader in premium natural health products, standing behind their mission statement of empowering individuals to take control of their personal health management. At the forefront of the industry, CanPrev continues to develop and research groundbreaking formulas to provide individuals with solutions.
What Is CanPrev?
CanPrev was founded in 2005 with the goal of creating a comprehensive line of products by specialized professionals to allow individuals to bring natural medicine into their homes.
CanPrev keeps good health for all at the center of their vision, gaining the education and innovative technology constantly. CanPrev strives to provide people with solutions that are beneficial to patients and practitioners alike.
Their product line can help individuals with a wide variety of different health concerns, allowing customers to take health management into their hands.
Who Founded CanPrev?
Tanya Salituro is the founder of CanPrev and also a cancer survivor. Tanya survived cancer three times. She began the company in 2005 as an outlet to share her passion for natural healing.
When Tanya was first diagnosed with cancer, she searched for natural healing options. However, she came up empty-handed when it came to formulas. That is why she began experimenting with her own.
Her goal is to inspire individuals to feel empowered to manage their health. Throughout the years, Tanya and CanPrev have stayed true to that original objective.
A cancer survivor and busy mother of four, Tanya Salituro founded CanPrev in 2005 to share the passion she developed for natural health during her three separate journeys with breast cancer.
Reaching Your Health Goals With CanPrev
CanPrev wants to ask their customers, “what does your health mean to you?”. Holistic nutritionist Kelly Boaz, as well as the entire CanPrev team, believe that nutrition is at the heart of everything related to your wellbeing. It provides the foundation for a healthy life. Kelly describes that many of her clients suffer from stress and anxiety. Jessie Lam, a personal trainer, explains that it may be hard for certain individuals to get the proper nutrition that may help to alleviate certain symptoms that they experience throughout the day. Busy lifestyles can interfere with our nutritional goals.
How Important are Vitamins and Minerals?
Vitamins and minerals are considered essential nutrients. This is because vitamins and minerals help the body in many different ways. Balancing a healthy diet can typically provide individuals with their recommended amounts of vitamins and minerals, but that is not always the case. There may be many different reasons why someone is unable to reach their recommended amount of vitamins and minerals through diet alone.
In order for your body to function normally, it requires some basics. Functions like producing new skin cells, building muscles, sending signals to your brain require vitamins and minerals to operate optimally. These essential vitamins and minerals cannot be made by your body on its own in amounts that your body needs.
What is the Difference Between Vitamins and Minerals?
Vitamins and minerals actually differ from one another. Vitamins are able to be broken down by different forces, including heat and hair. Vitamins are organic. Minerals are inorganic. Their chemical structure remains the same. Vitamins and minerals are all considered micronutrients. Micronutrients interact in different ways within the body. Typically, it is easier for a body and an individual to absorb minerals from their diet, but getting recommended amounts of vitamins may prove to be more challenging.
Amino Acids in The Body
Amino acids are considered the foundation of proteins. Proteins play many roles within our bodies are required for many bodily functions. Amino acids are essential for proper synthesis or various hormones, as well as neurotransmitters. These amino acids are organic compounds and your body requires twenty different of them in order to work properly.
This helps the body grow and essential processes to operate effectively. Nine amino acids are labeled essential amino acids and they are histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan and valine.
What are Your Health Goals?
CanPrev prides themselves on forming a connection with their customer base, helping them to take their health into their own hands and help them reach their individual health goals. CanPrev has an innovative approach to health and wellness that allows them to create clean, comprehensive, and effective health products that are natural.
This allows individuals to feel good about making a responsible health choice when they choose CanPrev. CanPrev’s wide range of product lines can help individuals with many different health concerns. No matter what your goals may be for your health, CanPrev can help you get there.
Some products by CanPrev can help promote better sleeping habits. This may help individuals fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
- 5-HTP 100 - CanPrev 5-HTP 100 is formulated with three key ingredients for helping to promote healthy sleep. It is designed to help individuals relax, relieve pain and mood management. 5-HTP is made from tryptophan. Tryptophan can be consumed in protein-rich foods. The amino acid then forms serotonin. When it is metabolized by the body, it becomes melatonin.
- L-Theanine - L-theanine is an amino acid that can help with concentration, as well as relaxation. It is designed to help increase dopamine production and GABA receptors. This can help with mood management and promote a feeling of relaxation, without causing the individual to feel overly tired.
- Magnesium + Gaba & Melatonin for Sleep - Magnesium is vital for many of the body’s processes. This helps with muscle development, as well as an individual’s nervous system. This supplement helps to work as a natural sleep aid.
- Magnesium Bis-Glycinate 140 Extra Gentle - If someone may be experiencing digestive issues, extra gentle may be recommended and may be a viable alternative. The supplement helps to give the individual more glycine to help with magnesium absorption.
How Does Magnesium Help Promote Sleep?
Those with a magnesium deficiency may experience difficulty sleeping. This could include restless sleep or wake often during the night. Healthy magnesium levels could often lead to better and more sound sleep for many individuals. GABA is a neurotransmitter that helps promote sleep naturally in the body.
Magnesium helps to maintain levels of GABA to help individuals sleep. However, magnesium also helps with relaxation as well, which can also help with sleep. This helps to regulate the body’s response to stress.
Stress & Anxiety
CanPrev designs products that are targeted to work specifically for helping individuals with stress and anxiety management.
- ElectroMag - Magnesium is utilized by your body as a power source to help with vital functions and drive chemical processes. This includes helping to strengthen bones, as well as regulating your heart’s rhythm.
- Synergy B - B vitamins are very useful for the body to be converted into fuel to help with energy levels. Synergy B contains B vitamins with L-Theanine to help promote feelings of sedation.
- Thyroid-Pro Formula - Proper healthy thyroid function is essential for overall body health and this function depends on many elements of hormones and metabolism. Thyroid-Pro helps to support healthy thyroid function.
- Omega-Pro Essential HP - The body needs to have a balanced amount of fatty acids, such as omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. CanPrev’s Omega-Pro Essential helps provide the body with the fatty acids it requires.
How Does Vitamin B Help With Energy?
Vitamin B-12 is a vitamin that helps boost energy, help with concentration, and help with mood management. Vitamin B-12 is one of several B vitamins that can help the body convert the food you eat into energy. This is because this vitamin can break down what you eat into sugars, allowing your body to use those sugars as fuel. Most Americans do not get enough vitamin B that they need and this can lead to vitamin B deficiency.
Those who experience celiac disease, Crohn's disease, or are taking certain medications may experience a direct correlation to vitamin B deficiency. Symptoms of vitamin B deficiency may include muscle weakness, low blood pressure, and fatigue.
There are many different issues and conditions that can affect the digestive system. CanPrev products aim to help aid healthy digestion.
- Detox-Pro - Detox-Pro is designed to help protect our bodies from toxins in our environment. One of the most vital body parts for this function is the liver. This product helps to support healthy liver function and helps aid in natural detoxification.
- Digestion & IBS - Finding the exact cause of IBS symptoms can feel challenging. While there is no cure, there is help for minimizing discomfort. Digestion & IBS by CanPrev is designed to help calm down the digestive system by providing the body with a blend of antioxidants and amino acids.
- Fibre Feel - Fiber plays a critical role in many of our body’s processes, including appetite management and reducing cholesterol. Fibre Feel is known to help reduce inflammation of the gut and help with gut permeability.
- L-Glutamine Powder - Glutamine is the most prominent amino acid in the body. It is essential for helping the body’s immune system, as well as gastrointestinal cells.
How Does Glutamine Help The Body’s Immune System?
Your intestines play a large role in your immune system. While the amino acid called glutamine has many functions within your body, one of its main roles is helping your immune system. Glutamine is often considered the building blocks of the immune system due to helping intestinal health. Glutamine can exist as either L-glutamine or D-glutamine.
There are times when your body will require more glutamine than it can naturally produce, which may be due to diet, disease, or illness. However, glutamine is very important to the immune system as it works as a fuel source for immune cells, including white blood cells. Without proper levels of glutamine, your body may begin to break down muscle mass to get proper amounts of the amino acid.
- L-Taurine Powder - Taurine is one of the most abundant amino acids that can be found in the body. This amino acid is mostly in the brain, eyes, and heart. While the body produces taurine on its own, it may require additional amounts to meet demand.
- Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate 200 - Chromium helps your body metabolize sugar and regulate blood sugar levels. A healthy diet may not contain enough chromium due to food refinement. Chromium is key to help with corticosteroid metabolism, as well as blood sugar regulation.
- Slim-Pro Formula - Slim-Pro helps individuals manage blood sugar levels, while also helping you to achieve your weight loss goals. It is designed to be utilized alongside a healthy diet and exercise routine.
- Adrenal-Pro - This product contains an innovative blend of herbs, as well as nutrients, to help improve mental and physical wellbeing. Adrenal support is important in helping promote healthy adrenal gland function and keeping hormones regulated.
Why is Taurine Important?
Taurine is an amino acid that is vital for an individual’s overall health and wellbeing. It is found in many organs throughout the body, primarily in the muscle tissue, brain, and eyes. Taurine helps to support the nervous system and regulate calcium levels in specific body cells. Not having enough taurine in your body could lead to issues with your kidneys or damage to the tissues around your eyes.
The body naturally practices detoxification, but sometimes it needs support to carry out this process effectively.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid - CanPrev’s Alpha LIpoic Acid product provides consumers with a safe dosage of ALA, which is formulated with biotin and thiamine. ALA is absorbed through our cell membranes and helps to protect our bodies against free radicals.
- Aquatein Vegan Superprotein - This product by CanPrev delivers to an individual nine essential amino acids and is cultivated from duckweed, which is a nutrient-rich aquatic plant.
- Healthy Lungs - CanPrev’s Healthy Lungs is formulated to help repair and protect the cells of the lungs from further damage caused by environmental pollution, as well as other harmful factors. It works to help protect the delicate tissues of your lungs.
- NAC+ - NAC is formulated to help individuals experience relief from symptoms of chronic bronchitis. This may help with phlegm build-up or decrease flare-ups in those with COPD.
These options can help you take your personal health into your own hands.
- Adult Multi - This comprehensive formula can actually be utilized by both men and women. It is designed to contain a wide range of different vitamins and minerals.
- Green Up! With GRAMS - Green Up! With GRAMS is an innovative product produced by CanPrev that has a unique formula, combining greens with superfoods. The formula also contains mushrooms to give a boost to the immune system, as well as specialized herbs to help fight off fatigue.
- Immuno Multi - Immuno Multi is designed to help support optimal immune system function by providing antioxidants. It is considered to be a well-rounded supplement.
- Prostate-Pro + Maca Support - Prostate-Pro by CanPrev is designed to help relieve symptoms that may come about due to prostatic hyperplasia. These symptoms may include frequent urination and difficulty urinating.
Bone & Joint
Taking care of our bones and joints sooner, rather than later, is essential for the development of strong bones.
- Calcium Malate Bis-Glycinate 200 - This product by CanPrev is easy on the digestive system and is not a chalky tablet that you may be accustomed to. Calcium Malate by CanPrev may help alleviate symptoms associated with calcium deficiency.
- Collagen Bone Powder - Collagen Bone Powder by CanPrev helps to promote remineralization of the bone and helps to stimulate collagen production. Collagen is an essential component that makes up bone tissue.
- Collagen Full Spectrum - CanPrev’s Collagen Full Spectrum features collagen peptides that help to promote collagen production within the body. As we age, collagen production naturally slows down.
- Collagen Muscle Tone Powder -This product by CanPrev features collagen peptides that help to decrease fat mass and helps to promote lean mass.
The formulas of CanPrev’s Therapeutics line are specially designed to target specific conditions. These formulas have been created and studied by naturopathic doctors.
This helps to ensure that they are of the highest quality. One of the line’s target areas is the adrenal glands, which are vital to supporting the body’s metabolism and releasing the correct amount of hormones.
Not secreting the right amount of these hormones can lead to adrenal fatigue.
Village Vitamin Store offers a CanPrev supplement:
- CanPrev Adrenal-Pro 120 caps - There are many reasons an individual may experience pain. However, over-the-counter solutions can sometimes lead individuals to suffer from pain and unwanted side effects. There are other, more natural solutions that can help by supplying our body with the vitamins and minerals that we need—without the potential side effects.
Village Vitamin Store offers several CanPrev pain supplements:
The Pro-Essentials product line by CanPrev features formulas created by Canada-licensed health practitioners to help individuals with nutritional needs. One essential mineral is magnesium. Unfortunately, many individuals have a magnesium deficiency. Deficiency in magnesium can result from a variety of different factors. Corticosteroids and certain medications can make it challenging for the body to absorb magnesium.
If you are looking for CanPrev magnesium supplements, you can find a few here:
- CanPrev Magnesium Bisglycinate 200mg Gentle
- CanPrev Magnesium Bisglycinate 300mg Ultra Gentle
- CanPrev Magnesium + Gaba & Melatonin 120 Veg Caps
Another vital vitamin that is part of the Pro-Essentials product line is vitamin D3. Vitamin D is an essential vitamin to aid calcium absorption in the body, as well as boost the body’s immunity. It is common knowledge that we can get this vitamin from the sun.
However, it is sometimes difficult for individuals to get enough on their own. This difficulty can result from diet restrictions or geographical location. Vitamin K2 is another essential vitamin. It is fat-soluble and helps the blood’s natural clotting process.
If you are looking CanPrev supplements with vitamin D3 and vitamin K2, Village Vitamin Store has several options:
- CanPrev D3 & K2 with Organic Coconut Oil
- CanPrev D3 & K2 Drops 15mL
- CanPrev Vitamin K2 Drops 30mcg - 15mL
CanPrev Women’s Health
CanPrev has a line that focuses on maintaining women’s health, empowering women to practice self-care, and inspiring women to put their health first. Self-care is vital to everyday health, but many people do not make time for it.
CanPrev understands that self-care is about more than just physical health—it is about your entire wellbeing.
If you are looking for women’s health and beauty supplements, there are CanPrev options offered by Village Vitamin Store:
The health and overall wellbeing of your body should be of utmost importance. Responsibility for your own health may mean a number of different things to you. However, making conscientious choices is the first step to live a healthy life. Once the factors that contribute to health are understood, individuals can take health management into their own hands with tools and innovations designed to help.