Salus Magnesium Liquid supports a healthy circulatory system and helps relax the arteries and muscles. It helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins, and fat for the maintenance of good health.It also helps in the development and maintenance of bones, teeth and proper muscle function.
- Beneficial for those under stress
- Magnesium is essential for proper calcium absorption and aids in the development and maintenance of strong bones and teeth
- Helps with the proper functioning of the colon and in maintaining bowel regularity
- Assists the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins and fat
- Also helps adolescents age 9 to 13 prevent magnesium deficiency
Adults & adolescents 9yrs +: 10ml 2 x daily before meals.
Children 4-8 yrs: 5ml once daily before meal
per 5 ml dose/ 10 ml dose
Magnesium 62.5 mg/ 125 mg (gluconate and citrate)
Non-medicinal ingredients: Aqueous extract of chamomile flowers, fennel seed, bitter orange peel, carrot and spinach in a base of honey, apricot juice, mango juice, pineapple juice, pear juice, natural flavour and water
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking any other natural health products, prescription medications or if you have a medical condition.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product contains no alcohol, preservatives or additives. Do not contaminate the formula by drinking directly from the bottle.
- To preserve the product and prevent its fermentation, keep refrigerated at all times after opening.
- Consume within 4 weeks after opening.
Must be refrigerated after opening. Do not freeze.
Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Yeast Free, Dairy Free, Kosher
Village Vitamin Store does not provide medical advice. Our Website is intended for informational purposes and product inquiries.
It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the Village Vitamin Store Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
At Village Vitamin Store, we Always work hard to ensure the accuracy of the product images and information contained on our website. However, some manufacturing changes packaging or ingredients without notice. and, may be pending updates on our website.
We always recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Village Vitamin Store.
Probiotics are refrigerated in our warehouse to ensure quality and optimal potency.
They are also shipped with a FREE ice pack. Although the product may not be cold when it arrives, the ice pack helps maintain a cooler temperature during transit.