Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body and it is an essential factor in maintaining strong bones and teeth. Daily stress and pollution deplete our calcium levels and most diets do not provide us with adequate calcium. This may be part of the reason that one in four women as well as one in eight men over the age of 50 develop osteoporosis, leading to fractures and often permanent disability. SISU Calcium & Magnesium Citrates is a convenient way to supplement your diet with those essential nutrients and vitamin D to prevent bone loss and improve bone density.
- Convenient adult and children’s dosing on label
- All natural flavours; no added sugar or artificial sweeteners
- Great-tasting liquid that can be taken by the spoonful or added to a blender drink
- Shellfish-free calcium citrate
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Each tablespoon (15mL) contains:
Calcium (calcium citrate)...500 mg
Magnesium (magnesium citrate)...200 mg
Vitamin D (vitamin D3)...12.5 mcg
equivalent to 500 IU of vitamin D (cholecalciferol) activity
purified water, glycerin (vegetable), xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, sodium propionate, calcium propionate, vitamin E, rosemary extract.