Customer Support 10 AM - 3 PM Mon - Fri
100% Genuine Products
Easy Return Policy
Free Shipping In Canada
On $54.99+ Order
Sisu Calcium & Magnesium 1:1 200 Capsules
Calcium & Magnesium 1:1
Important minerals to prevent bone loss and improve bone density
SISU Calcium & Magnesium 1:1 helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- Low-potency formula of calcium citrate, magnesium oxide, and vitamin D3
- Suitable for people who are not at high risk of bone loss and who need a lower amount of those nutrients to supplement a healthy diet; also suitable for people who are taking calcium and magnesium in other supplements (multivitamins, minerals)
- Calcium citrate is better absorbed in post-menopausal women
- Magnesium improves vitamin D activity and decreases the risk of developing osteoporosis
- The extra magnesium can be also beneficial for diabetics and for muscle relaxation, headache or migraine prevention and relief of constipation
- Vitamin D is essential to calcium absorption and helps support bone density and reduce fractures
Dosage: Take 2 capsules daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Medicinal: (per capsule) Calcium (Calcium citrate)...100 mg; Magnesium (Magnesium oxide)...100 mg; Vitamin D (Vitamin D3)...2.5 mcg equivalent to 100 IU of vitamin D (cholecalciferol) activity
Non-medicinal: magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Capsule shell: gelatin.
Village Vitamin Store does not provide medical advice. Our Website is intended for informational purposes and product inquiries.
It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the Village Vitamin Store Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
At Village Vitamin Store, we Always work hard to ensure the accuracy of the product images and information contained on our website. However, some manufacturing changes packaging or ingredients without notice. and, may be pending updates on our website.
We always recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Village Vitamin Store.
Probiotics are refrigerated in our warehouse to ensure quality and optimal potency.
They are also shipped with a FREE ice pack. Although the product may not be cold when it arrives, the ice pack helps maintain a cooler temperature during transit.