Flora™ DHA Vegetarian Algae, a source of the omega-3 fatty acid, docosahexaenoic acid, promotes healthy blood triglyceride levels. Flora’s DHA Vegetarian Algae also supports an infant’s healthy neural and vision development when consumed by the mother during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
DHA Vegetarian Algae
- Source of DHA (Omega-3 Fatty Acid) for the Maintenance of Good Health
- Reduces Serum Triglycerides
- When used During Pregnancy and Breastfeeding, DHA supports Healthy Neural and Vision Development of an Infant
- Helps Support Cognitive Health by Improving Memory and Learning Functions in an Aging Population
- A Vegetarian, Sustainable Alternative to Fish Oils
- No Fishy Burps or Repeating
- Source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- One Serving Provides 250 mg DHA
- 250 mg of DHA is 83% of the Daily Value for Pregnant/Nursing Women as Recommended by ISSFAL (International Society for the Study of Fats and Lipids)
- Free of Additives and Preservatives
- Vegetarian Softgel Capsule, Exclusive to Flora
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Packaged in Environmentally Friendly Amber Glass Bottles
For the maintenance of good health:Take 1 capsule 1-3 times daily with food.
For lowering serum triglycerides:Take 2 capsules 3 times daily with food.
For cognitive health support:Take 2 capsules 2 times daily with food. Use for a minimum of 6 months to see beneficial effects on cognitive function.
Children 9-18 years old:Take 1 capsule 1-2 times daily with food.
Pregnant and breastfeeding women:Take 1 capsule 1-2 times daily with food.
Keep out of reach of children..
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) . . . 250 mg
(Sourced from 715 mg of Schizochytrium spp. oil)
Medium-chain triglycerides, high oleic sunflower oil, modified food starch, carrageenan, glycerin, sodium carbonate / sorbitol,rosemary extract, sunflower lecithin, mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate, purified water