Flora™ DHA Vegetarian Algae, a source of the omega-3 fatty acid, docosahexaenoic acid, promotes healthy blood triglyceride levels. Flora’s DHA Vegetarian Algae also supports an infant’s healthy neural and vision development when consumed by the mother during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
DHA Vegetarian Algae
- Source of DHA (Omega-3 Fatty Acid) for the Maintenance of Good Health
- Reduces Serum Triglycerides
- When used During Pregnancy and Breastfeeding, DHA supports Healthy Neural and Vision Development of an Infant
- Helps Support Cognitive Health by Improving Memory and Learning Functions in an Aging Population
- A Vegetarian, Sustainable Alternative to Fish Oils
- No Fishy Burps or Repeating
- Source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- One Serving Provides 250 mg DHA
- 250 mg of DHA is 83% of the Daily Value for Pregnant/Nursing Women as Recommended by ISSFAL (International Society for the Study of Fats and Lipids)
- Free of Additives and Preservatives
- Vegetarian Softgel Capsule, Exclusive to Flora
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Packaged in Environmentally Friendly Amber Glass Bottles
For the maintenance of good health:Take 1 capsule 1-3 times daily with food.
For lowering serum triglycerides:Take 2 capsules 3 times daily with food.
For cognitive health support:Take 2 capsules 2 times daily with food. Use for a minimum of 6 months to see beneficial effects on cognitive function.
Children 9-18 years old:Take 1 capsule 1-2 times daily with food.
Pregnant and breastfeeding women:Take 1 capsule 1-2 times daily with food.
Keep out of reach of children..
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) . . . 250 mg
(Sourced from 715 mg of Schizochytrium spp. oil)
Medium-chain triglycerides, high oleic sunflower oil, modified food starch, carrageenan, glycerin, sodium carbonate / sorbitol,rosemary extract, sunflower lecithin, mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate, purified water
Village Vitamin Store does not provide medical advice. Our Website is intended for informational purposes and product inquiries.
It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the Village Vitamin Store Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
At Village Vitamin Store, we Always work hard to ensure the accuracy of the product images and information contained on our website. However, some manufacturing changes packaging or ingredients without notice. and, may be pending updates on our website.
We always recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Village Vitamin Store.
Probiotics are refrigerated in our warehouse to ensure quality and optimal potency.
They are also shipped with a FREE ice pack. Although the product may not be cold when it arrives, the ice pack helps maintain a cooler temperature during transit.