Cardiogenics® Intensive Care provides comprehensive support for heart muscle health. It features extracts of hawthorn and arjuna, which help maintain blood pressure levels already in the normal range, possibly through assisting blood vessel dilation. Complementing these herbs is a blend of amino acids and minerals—including magnesium, potassium, and calcium—that play important roles in healthy heart muscle function.
- Provides comprehensive support for heart muscle health
- Delivers minerals that play important roles in heart muscle function through their involvement in nerve conduction and contraction and relaxation of the heart muscle
- Promotes healthy coronary artery blood flow, helps maintain healthy blood pressure levels already within normal range, and supports overall cardiovascular health
- Delivers powerful antioxidant protection with taurine, selenium, and phytonutrientsfrom arjuna and hawthorn
- Gluten Free and Vegetarian-friendly
Dosage: Adults take 3 tablets daily a few hours before or after taking other medications or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Taurine 200 mg
Hawthorn (Crataegus oxyacantha) 5.5:1 leaf and flower extract equivalent to 731.5 mg of hawthorn 133 mg
Magnesium (magnesium citrate) 67 mg
Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) 5:1 bark extract equivalent to 335 mg of arjuna 67 mg
Calcium (calcium citrate) 33 mg
Potassium (potassium aspartate) 33 mg
Selenium (HVP chelate†) 17 mcg
Stearic acid (veg.)
Coating (hypromellose, hydroxypropylcellulose, and medium chaintriglycerides ).
Hvp= hydrolyzed vegetable protein