Iron Bis-Glycinate 20 is a gentle form of Iron that is easier to absorb. It is a chelated form of iron, with two molecules of the amino acid glycine attached to an iron.
This novel type of iron has a higher absorption rate and is absorbed by the cells of the small intestine without the usual irritation and constipation of other forms. Iron Bis-Glycinate 20mg Complex is enhanced with Vitamin C, B6, B12, folic acid and important minerals Magnesium and Copper which are necessary cofactors to help absorption and assimilation of iron for the production of healthy red blood cells.
- 28% more lactoferrin than other whey proteins
- Naturally balanced amino acid profile
- Easy to absorb iron complex providing 20mg of iron per capsule
- High absorption rate with out bowel irritation
- Enhanced with Vitamin C, B6, B12, folic acid and the important minerals of Magnesium and Copper to help maximize absorption
Take 1 to 2 capsules per day with food, a few hours before or after taking other medications or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Servings Size: 1 vegetable capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount per Servings
Iron (iron bisglycinate) 20 mg
Magnesium (magnesium bisglycinate) 42 mg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 450 mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 25 mg
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 400 mcg
Folic acid (folate) 200 mcg
Copper (copper citrate) 35 mcg
Non Medicinal Ingredients: Vegetable-grade magnesium stearate, vegetable capsule.