Teens have poor nutritional intake, and yet in the growing stages of life, this is the most important time to ensure your teen is getting the nutrients they need to avoid serious health problems as they get older. Teen Vitality's formula has the balanced supply of vitamins and minerals that teens need to ensure clear skin, strong teeth and bones, healthy hair and improved eyesight, and importantly, brain function. Improvements with acne and mood swings, concentration and energy levels are a bonus.
- A balanced combination of Omega 3, vitamins A, B-Complex, C, E and zinc gives skin a healthy glow and minimize outbreaks of acne. On several levels they protect skin cells from free-radical damage, regulate the activity of oil glands and strengthen the skin's elasticity.
- Vitamin C, zinc, magnesium, the B-Complex vitamins and DHA support healthy brain function. Studies have shown that children taking DHA in the form of fish oil improved their academic test scores.
- The iron and the B-Complex vitamins play an important role in the hair growth cycle by stimulating scalp circulation and supplying oxygen to hair follicles as they grow.
- About half of the adult skeleton is formed in the teen years of rapid growth. Vitamins C, D and magnesium ensure peak bone mass and keep gums and teeth healthy.
- Eye health is supported with vitamin A and other antioxidants like Vitamin C and Vitamin E.
Olive oil (cold pressed, extra virgin), beeswax, lecithin.
Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, natural caramel colour.